At Parliament Contracting, we recognize that your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting that information. We ensure that any personal information revealed to us is to be used solely for our business needs such as estimates, contact lists, potential referrals billing and payments and that we will never sell or share your information with anyone without your consent.
- We may collect the following information:
- Name, address, phone numbers, email and credit card information (only if paying with this method).
- Measurements and Diagrams of the exterior of your house.
- Pictures of your house and yard before and after the work is completed.
- What we do with the information on file:
- We keep it as internal record keeping.
- We use it to meet your needs for such things as proposal, invoicing, payments and warranty registration.
- We send you promotional emails about new products or services our company offers.
- We keep pictures of your house for our web photo gallery.
- We share a list of addresses to our clients to assist in their product and color selection.
- We don’t sell your information to anyone.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and never misused. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and office procedures to protect and secure the information we collect from you over the internet. For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server does not automatically recognize any information regarding the domain or e-mail address of the visitor.
Link to other websites
Our website currently contains links that enable you to visit third party websites. Once you click on the links and leave our site, please be aware that we no longer have control over those websites. We cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide such sites. Use caution and consult the privacy statement applicable to that website.
Word from the owner
Our intent is to respect your privacy, life and personal information. We will strive to protect it as if it were our own. If you feel that we are holding incorrect and/or incomplete information, please contact us immediately so we can promptly make all necessary corrections. Also, should you prefer not being in our photo gallery or on our product and color selection address list, please advise us and we will remove your information promptly.